- Applicants who are chosen to participate will be notified by email in late October and will be responsible for a fee payable by November 1. Non-member schools will be charged $750 and ACSI/CSI members will be charged $350.
- ACSI and CSI, through their donor bases, underwrite the cost for their participants, which includes the training, lodging, and food.
- For those member school participants who live more than 60 miles/100km from the training site, ACSI and CSI will subsidize travel costs to attend, up to a maximum of $500.
- Participants will book their own travel arrangements to and from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Please note: valid passports are required for all travel between countries.
- For attendees who live more than 60 miles/100km from the training site, ACSI and CSI will reimburse direct travel costs for air or ground transportation. Reimbursement is for actual expenses or $500, whichever is less. Air travel must be economy class via the least expensive route; automobile expenses may be actual costs or prevailing official reimbursement rate (currently $0.575/mile or $0.575cad/km), but neither to exceed comparable rental car costs.
- You will be reimbursed for your travel costs after the training has been held. Upon submission of your travel receipts to Christian Schools International, reimbursements will be mailed within three weeks.
- Lodging is provided Wednesday–Thursday night (Friday night lodging is available upon request). If your travel plans include extra nights beyond the training, these would be at your own expense. Rooms will not be available at the venue for the group rate beyond Friday night.
Lodging and Meals
- Lodging is provided at the Homewood Suites by Hilton located in downtown Grand Rapids. Reservations will be handled by Christian Schools international.
- Rooms are similar to a standard hotel room, with linens and towels provided.
- Breakfast vouchers will be provided for Thursday morning and Friday morning.
- Snacks and lunch both days will be provided by VAEI at the training facility.
- Dinner Thursday evening will be an optional event as a group covered by ACSI and CSI.
Graduate credit/CEUs will be available through the following organizations
- Grand Valley State University
- Working on possibilities with Dordt, Calvin, and Grand Canyon